Our Vision | Our Mission | Our Benefits | Contact Us
Even with all of our unique processes, state of the art facility and technologically sound practices, nothing is more unique than our workforce. Our processing is superb but it is our people that help bring the magic together.
Our team is comprised of a diverse group of people who care about the environment and the future. It’s people who care about what they do and use their interests, talents, qualifications and accomplishments to work hard and provide solutions for our customers. The contributions of our associates have a direct impact on our position as a world class leader in plastics reclamation services.
Butler-MacDonald is committed to the spirit and practice of equal employment opportunity and the benefits of a diverse workforce. In addition, the health and safety of our associates and our community are among our top priorities. Our responsibilities include creating a healthy and safe working environment for associates and safeguarding the environment without compromising the needs of future generations. We recognize that the world’s resources are limited, but believe the opportunities to make a difference are endless.
Butler-MacDonald’s Vision Statement is simple:
Excellence in Service and Quality
How we achieve this vision is through our values.
As a Company, we are committed to these values which frame our organizational culture and shape our actions:
- A safe and positive work environment
- Teamwork, creativity and adaptability
- Quality and integrity in all we do
- Being the best at what we do
- Our vision equals success as we commit to a sustained effort and unwavering execution of our plan
- A forward thinking approach to problem solving at all levels of the company
- Associates with a positive outlook and a can-do spirit
- An eagerness to challenge ourselves, learn, grow, develop, and improve our skills
- A team that will empower, support and develop knowledgeable associates
- Integrity in all we do, fair treatment and respect toward all people we come into contact
Between multiple payroll options, medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, portable individual policies, paid time off and generous tuition assistance programs, our benefit package is just what the doctor ordered!
To inquire about the career opportunities currently available, contact the Human Resources Department. Butler-MacDonald, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in finding associates who will give their best each day.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.